Friday, August 26, 2011

Personalize it!

You can personalize these fun flower pictures:  Just-for-fun-your-face-here-8x10-photo
If the link does not work just copy and paste this link into your browser:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/74130523/just-for-fun-your-face-here-8x10-photo

These dogwood blossoms are just the first example of a personalized photograph.  It is very fun to make one of these and I would love to make one for you!  These are very fun for families and especially children who love to make those silly faces when a picture is taken!



This was the first image that I experimented with and he is looking off into the distance.  The daffodil is so bright and the orange is such a strong beautiful color.


My grandma's favorite color is blue.  These elegant forget-me-nots are just sparkling with an amazing blue color and they are very happy looking.  I love how the new blooms have a purple color to them.  I would like to thank my family for posing in these pictures.  We had a good laugh and thought they were unique and super fun!


 Love pink?  These beautiful spring blossoms look even better with a pretty princess in the middle!  Perfect for the child who loves nature and flowers.  Fun for the whole family to see and such a pretty keepsake.

    


Such a cute pine cone!  This is a fun earthy and woodsy image that you can hang in your son's bedroom or on the family room wall.  Its cute and hilarious at the same time especially if you get a great smiling picture to put into the photograph.


All you have to do is send me an email at tuckersalley@gmail.com with the picture of the face that you want put into the photo.  I will create a draft image with my company watermark on it and send it back to you for approval.  If you like it then I will make a special listing for you on Etsy and it can ship within 2 business days!  Its that easy!   I love to look at the example pictures on the listing because they make me laugh.  The standard listing size is 8"x10" in the glossy photo format but if you would like a larger size or style just let me know!  

No comments: